Our church was first gathered in 1768, and built a Meeting House on Seminary Hill in 1773. Our present meeting house in West Lebanon was built and dedicated November 8, 1849 with forty-four members. We have grown and changed with the history of our community and we value our legacy from Colonial America to the present day. In 1997, our church was recognized by the Lebanon Historical Society.
Copyright © 2016 West Lebanon Congregational Church | West Lebanon, NH 03784